Top 50 Argumentative Essay Topics
- Picasso`s masterpiece is not understood by a large percentage of people.
- The fees of modern stars are too exaggerated.
- The life of popular people is like a fairy tale.
- The art in the 21 century is inferior to the creations of previous centuries.
- The theater got a second a second life in present times.
- Graffiti is a unique kind of unrecognized art.
- Dance is a significant step toward the development of individual integrity.
- Brushes and paper can tell a lot about the fears and hopes of the artist.
- The architecture of Italy is distinguished by the uniqueness of styles and ways of performance.
- The art of portrait is a prototype of photography.
- Children who do not play in childhood suffer from neuroses and depression in the future.
- The abortion decision is to be made solely by a woman.
- The legalization of marijuana is wrong.
- Genetic engineering is a threat to humanity.
- The problem of smoking tobacco is exaggerated.
- Donation after death is to be mandatory practice.
- Is euthanasia a manifestation of humanism or justification for murder?
- Early pregnancy is the result of young people sexual ignorance,
- Vegetarianism allows giving up meat food without health-harming.
- The role of artificial vitamins is greatly exaggerated.
- Visiting zoos has no value for personal development.
- Family values are the best example of inheritance.
- A person comes to this world to be happy.
- Money is the only way to success.
- The process is always better than any result.
- Without punishment, there is no amending.
- Freedom is a great pleasure.
- Honesty makes the world good.
- Every succeeding generation is smarter than the previous one.
- Society determines the kind of person.
- Reading books captures more than watching a movie.
- Science fiction develops the intellect.
- Electronic books cannot displace paper ones.
- Disputes about the need for public libraries are getting louder every year.
- The genre of the detective story is quenching of curiosity and nothing more.
- Audiobooks are a convenient way to get acquainted with literature.
- The image of Victorian England is vividly depicted in literary works.
- J. Austen shows a wide view on the female portrait in her novels.
- The mystery of Shakespeare`s personality is understandable through the prism of his sonnets.
- The intertwining of theatrical and literary art is bright in Oscar Wilde books.
- Adults need computer games.
- The problem with PC dependence is exaggerated.
- The virtual space has become too commercial.
- The remote job is seclusion.
- Electronic marketing replaces traditional trading.
- Internet advertising is based on manipulation of consciousness.
- The economy will gradually move into digital format of work.
- The IT become one of the greatest options in modern society.
- Social networks allow revealing the personality.
- The morality of the most IT is questionable.